LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a renowned, or infamous, horror film scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep mentioned. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer developed and executive made, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two intense film genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this concept in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-never ever in terms of pulling the trigger and producing this series occur,” Spencer mentioned. “When we 1st approached the performers about it, I was excited about the very genuine likely for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The original batch of episodes and featured performers contain:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning position.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and play with them.”